Wednesday, April 29, 2009

List Your Self - Week 1

Back in the fall I wrote about a book I found, LIST YOUR SELF - Listmaking as the Way to Self-Discovery.

I've decided to share some of this with you. I'll try to do it on a regular basis (hopefully each Wednesday). I'll list the category and then the list title.

YOURSELF
  • LIST ALL OF THE QUALITIES YOU LOVE ABOUT BEING HUMAN

DAILY LIFE

  • LIST ALL THE THINGS YOU HIDE WHEN YOUR FRIENDS COME TO VISIT

BUSINESS

  • LIST ALL THE TIPS PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN YOU TO HELP YOU DO BUSINESS BETTER

CHANGE

  • LIST ALL THOSE EVENTS YOU WENT INTO WITH DOUBT THAT TURNED OUT SURPRISINGLY WELL

CULTURE

  • LIST HOW YOU'VE CONTRIBUTED TO THE WELFARE OF THE PLANET

MEN AND WOMEN

  • LIST ALL THE PEOPLE THAT YOU'VE HURT THAT YOU'D LIKE TO UNHURT

GREATER TRUTHS

  • LIST THE REAL REASONS YOU ARE INSPIRED TO STAY ALIVE

HEALTH

  • LIST ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED

GROWING UP

  • LIST THE NAMES OF ALL YOUR PETS, FROM CHILDHOOD UNTIL TODAY

SUDDENLY...

  • SUDDENLY YOU'VE ARRIVED ON JUPITE. LIST THE THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.

Have fun with these and please feel free to share your lists in the comments if you would like to.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'll have to think about these!

Roo said...

And this is just the beginning. I jumped around when I answered and I haven't answered these yet.