Thursday, February 5, 2009

CROCS & Crocsbutter


Ok... I know some people really don't like Crocs and people think they're ridiculous. I have to admit that I didn't care for them either until I received a pair for Christmas a couple of years ago...they had MICKEYS on them instead of the usual holes. I now have 3 pair (the red ones, pink/grey, and black/red) and a blue pair that are more like slippers that I got at Walt Disney World (I think they are WDW exclusives because I can't even find the same ones on the Crocs website!!!).

Recently they've begun to look pretty dull. I'd heard about this stuff called CROCSBUTTER that is supposed to shine them up so they look good again

If you look at the picture above you can see the shine on the one on the right. The left one has not been cleaned yet.


I'm pleased to have my Mickey Crocs shiny again. Mickeys are not easy to come by so I want to keep them looking good as long as I can.




So, if you and/or your family have Crocs that are looking rather shabby, get yourself some Crocsbutter. You can get it most places where you find genuine Crocs products.


(this is an unpaid endorsement, but if someone from Crocs should happen to read this, I'd be happy to make it a paid endorsement)

No comments: