Here is a money saver.
Don't throw out your old magazines, do some green crafting with them. Having a lot of patience and time you can create this amazing-looking multi-looped gift bow. Magazines have never been so crafty until now.
- 1 magazine page (or 8 ½ x 11” paper of your choice)
- Small hole punch (or a sharp object for poking a small hole)
- 1 metal brad
- Cut across the magazine page to make nine 3/4 to 1 inch strips.
- Start with one strip and make a loop at one end.
- Turn the strip and make a loop at the other end.
- Use the small hole punch (or sharp object ~ be careful!!) to make a hole through all 3 layers of paper.
- Place the brad through the hole.
- Repeat with the remaining 8 strips. (I find it best to hold the prongs of the brad between my teeth while I loop the next strip, but do whatever works for you.)
- Open the brad to hold all the strips in place.
- Attach your finished bow using double sided tape.