Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh... Memories...

So... what was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? A couple of my co-workers and I got in to a discussion this AM about our favorite shows as kids and it was fun. However, for the life of me I can't really remember how we got to the subject. We were talking about plans for the weekend and craft shows and the next thing we knew we were talking about old shows like Gilligan's Island, That Girl, I Dream of Jeannie, Romper Room, Family Affair, etc. Then we started thinking about the theme songs.

I had to find a site that would give me a couple of theme songs because we couldn't remember exactly how they went. This site is great. Check it out. It's called TELEVISIONTUNES.COM They not only have the OLD favorites, but the new ones as well.

Here's the theme to a show we rememberd fondly...
http://www.televisiontunes.com/That_Girl_-_1968_-_Begining.html

1 comment:

Jami said...

My husband is REALLY into Knight Rider lately and discovered that website... and all I heard for days whenever he was on the computer was KR theme music... lol