Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm impressed, but feeling old

I watched Sarah Palin's speech last night @ the RNC. I was impressed and like what I heard. However, after looking her up on Wikipedia, I'm feeling old. The President AND the Vice President are supposed to be older than I am!!! Sarah Palin is exactly 2 years (give or take a few days!) younger than I am. That just isn't right...

Anyway, as I said, I am impressed. She wasn't shy at all, but she wasn't overbearing either. She's got a good sense of humor and I like what she's already done for Alaska. We'll see how things are over the next 2 months.


I will say though, watch out for Piper (Palin's youngest daughter, 7 years old). She has quite a personality. I enjoyed watching her last night. She wasn't obnoxious, but she's going to be a character to watch.


No comments: